I think Epcot won for the favorite park this trip...we had a fabulous day there! We were treated to a visit to HP's RedRoom thanks to Jeffery being an HP employee...the kids loved that and felt very special. The ladies working in there were so nice...soda's, coffee, internet service and a video-post card station. The ladies were so complimentary of the kids behavior and they rewarded them with VIP passes to the 2 most popular rides in the park...Sorin and Test Track! They were elated!! Of course, this got us to the front of the line at HPs sponsored Mission Mars...Anna, Austin and I rode the green line (I was a total chicken and did NOT want to be motion sick the rest of the day) and Jeffery, Connor and Brandon braved the Orange line...and they did quite well...no one got sick, thank goodness! Anna was able to ride nearly all of the rides this trip and Test Track was one of her absolute favorites!! We had lunch in Germany - Oktoberfest - it was yummy and the entertainment was fun! We visited China and then had pastries in France...another favorite! We enjoyed seeing everything from street entertainers in Italy to the dancing fountains! We stayed till the park closed...it was truly a magical day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
love the new look!! Wish I could have gone with you guys.... I am NOT a fan of german food...yucky but everything else sounded good...lol
Post a Comment