Monday, August 10, 2009

Cloudy Beach Day...


One of the most beautiful days on the beach was a cloudy day...not a typical "perfect" beach day, but there is something about rain clouds and rain at the beach that just moves me! It reminds me of the awesome power of God...the perfect creation plan. It's peaceful, yet powerful. It reminds me of another rainy day we spent on this same beach when Brandon and Connor were little...about 4 and 5 and Austin was about 18 months. The black clouds rolled in and it poured down rain...I had no camera, but that day is forever etched in my memory. Everyone ran for cover except us and an older couple next to us who were watching the boys play Brandon and Connor were running and squeeling and covered in sand from head to toe. Austin was little and he and I were snuggled in a lounge chair under the umbrella...sheltered from the cold rain. Jeffery and I just laughed out loud out our boys having such a grand time. So, today even though it was cloudy, it was still a beautiful, perfect day on the beach. I just love watching Jeffery and the kids playing on the beach...I love to see their smiling faces...I love playing with them, getting knocked down by the waves and hearing the kids laugh hysterically! What's not to love about a perfect family day at the beach?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: