Saturday, January 16, 2010

Coffee Time

Loving our new "Coffee Room"...SixStepps Cafe'. Jeffery and I have had so much fun doing this together!! We have talked about some of our wonderful memories from our trip to Europe at this time last year...one of our inspirations for converting the dining room to our own Cafe'. Jeffery has worked hard to paint, change light fixtures and to handpaint a special quote on the wall, etc....I'm so lucky to have such an incredible husband...I love you, Honey!! It is nice to just sit in here together and chat over a nice cappuccino with some great jazz playing in the back ground.

Today, I was having a relaxing moment and Jeffery grabbed the camera...I had just received my copy of Beth's BitStrip book in the mail...it's a compilation of all of her BitStrip creations...she was so creative and had a tremendous sense of humor...her BitStrips covered so many topics...fun and humorous, to policital and even her cancer. I was having a cup of coffee and reading these...feeling close to my dear friend...I surely do miss her!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: